Funds from the registration fees will be used by our charity to organize the event and to carry out other activities as mandated by the Canada Revenue Agency-(CRA)
The last day to register for the 2nd Annual International Summit on Ending Gender-Based Violence 2023 is July 20, 2023 at 11:59 p.m.
Early Bird Ends March 31, 2023
Early Bird Registration fees
- International Delegates/ Participants from High Income Countries $450-$700 CAD Register:
- International Participants from Low-Mid Income Countries $325 CAD Register
- Canadians/ Participants $200 CAD Register
- Boat Cruise $70 CAD Register
Not for profit Organizations/Groups
- Not for profit Organizations/ Groups (1-6 members max) $5,000 CAD Register
Non-Profit organizations must provide evidence of legal registration
- Corporate companies/International Exhibitor With a maximum of 5 participants (Onsite) $2,500 CAD Register
- Local Exhibitors $500 CAD Register
Late date registration begins (For Adult/ international participants registering after early bird period ends. An extra amount of $ 150 CAD will be charged, $100 CAD for international GVB victims’ and survivors’ delegates, and extra $ 500 CAD for exhibitors, companies and not for profit organizations)
After completion of registration process, participants are required to send a copy of transaction or registration fees payment proof to us on or before the last date of registration.
Any modification in the paper will not be accepted after the final submission date.
No registration will be entertained after last date of registration
*All payments are in Canadian dollars. Refund / Cancellation Policy: 100 % less banking fees refund will be available only if the summit is cancelled by the host organization. if a participant is unable to attend, cancellation is only available to a period of less than 90 days before the Summit – 10% of the registration fees will be refunded and banking fees applies. No refund for cancellation made after April 1, 2023.